Facebook Dominates As Social Identity Login Live
Facebook maintains its top spot as the dominant identity provider for social logins on desktop and mobile platforms, according to Marketing Land. Google+ was No. 2 at 27 percent.
- 55 percent of social logins in Q2 2014 were from Facebook
- 65 percent of mobile social logins were Facebook
an eCommerce identity provider, Facebook dropped 2 percent to 75
percent, but still remains far ahead of others such as Google+.
View the full chart.
Join us at 11 AM EDT on Wednesday for a live chat on DIY marketing with experts Roger Wu, co-founder of Cooperatize; Amy Jo Martin, author of "Renegades Write the Rules" and CEO of Digital Royalty; Marie Alonso, digital strategist at Miles Technologies and Alexis Grant, Founder of Socialexis, a content marketing company. Be sure to follow Scribble Engage on Twitter to learn about more of our upcoming chats and how to make the most out of your content marketing efforts. See how ScribbleLive can help you use content to meet your goals -- even with a small team.
- Content Strategy: How to plan for your real-time event
- Live Chat: Finding Success on DIY Channels
- Live Chat: Content Partnerships -- Strategy and Success